This video is the first in a series. Starting with a sick shitty garden, i’ll show you everything wrong and what you’ll need to make it better. We’ll look at problems, failures and the same old – same old mistakes every new gardener makes.
● Wear Method 7 Safety Glasses to prevent damage from UV lights.
● Healthy plants do not attract bugs.
● Trenching occurs from watering, can be fixed with Hydroton or Perlite.
● Grow the plants as a trellis and curve them downwards to help create a canopy.
● 600W Light, 4×4 tent, 2 ft deep of canopy to yield 1 lb.
● First Grow- Canopy is hollow.
● Second Grow- More plant material in canopy to absorb light.
● Veg Garden- supplies the flower garden.
○ 400W Light- Plants require more space to grow.
○ 200W Light- Plants can be closer.
● Cal-Mag deficiency can cause leaves to turn yellow and eventually die.
● Clone Area sets up veg and flower.
● Purpling of stems and veg caused by lack of magnesium
● 300W of T5 Light, only 3 are on= 200W
● Magnesium is the central molecule in the chlorophyll ion.
● To Bush a plant the two branches must grow downwards by pinching the branches to bend them over.
● For smaller branches you will need to twist and tuck the branch repeatedly every day for it to grow downwards.
● By removing excess leaves on shorter plants in order for them to grow.
● Great White microbes and magnesium help to grow plant roots.
● By taking off the top of a plant, it encourages other branches to become tops.
● To slow growth, take off lower branches, fold over the branch, break it by twisting and bending it.
● Tips and stripes can be fixed using the Raw Soluble Plant Guide and the Perfect PPM Chart found in The Grow Book & Equipment Guide or your local hydroponic store.